Monday, January 25, 2010

Meet me halfway...(sounds like a song title)


Assalamualaikum..


Umairah desu..hehe..how are you all doing today fellow bloggers? I hope everyone is doing A-okay and in good health =)

I’m sure people are weirded out by my sudden change of habit – tetiba rajen nak update blog..tiap2 hari plak tu..hohoho..Actually, I find it kind of therapeutic writing here, something like a way to escape from my everyday reality and just keep track of my every day activities..dooodlez..hehe

Today started like any regular day- a few pimples which suddenly came out to pay my face a visit really made me look ‘berseri-seri’..kui3.. followed by a bombastic speech by our lecturer which brought an uproar to the lecture hall, a meeting with my hospital preceptor, but I forgot to take my manual book. Coincidentally, kak syira also forgot to bring her manual so we went back to hostel to retrieve it..thank you my beloved K for without you I don’t know what I’d do..p.s. my K is KElisa BGL 4_0..hoho

So then we went back for the meeting with our respective lecturers and 45 minutes later masie and I headed back to the angsana cafeteria to buy lunch..wan called to help her buy lunch as she would be a bit late..then wan and I had lunch together at home.

When I arrived for the evening class, it had already started..(dang, I’m late again..huhu)..today is lucky draw presentation day..and as luck had it, I got to be the first presenter for my group as my friend who was supposed to present it had a sore throat and requested that I took her place…huhuhu..i was so nervous..but I survived..thank goodness that I could pass the mic to my other group members later on..ok laa that’s all for today’s blog..I need to get back to my assignments..which are piling up by the hour..i’m gonna pen-off now..thanks for reading this weird blog of mine..arigatou..n see you later..salam ^__^Y

1 comment:

Tell me what you think