Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YUI fan forever


H.a.i! Assalamualaikum wbt

Ok. So, topic hari ni ttg one of my favorite Japan artist of all time- YUI!!!

I'm like one the biggest Malaysian fan, I think. If YOU'RE also one of the fans, do comment & tell me. Let's scream together: YUI, come to MALAYSIA please!!^O^ (Ok2, i'll calm down now..=P)

Anyway, YUI is a really talented singer-songwriter. She makes awesome songs that can touch your heart & stay in your head for years~

I love nearly all her songs & even when I listen to those of previous years, it never gets old. Very catchy tunes, memorable melodies & deep meanings too. YUI never fail to amaze & entertain us fans throughout her 6 years in the entertainment industry.

I just never get bored listening to her songs. This is like so true. I can even memorize some of the japanese lyrics because I listen to them so many times. For example, Life, My Generation, Goodbye Days & to Mother.

YUI is a really nice & humble person despite her fame, she never forgets to thank her fans & be down-to-earth every where she goes. Now that is a feat you don't get to see in many artists!=) She is also modest & wears really cool clothes without being sexy. I mean, you don;t have to flaunt everything to look beautiful right? That is what YUI's fashion statement seems to say- though this is just from my perspective.LOL.

Natural beauty is also another trait of YUI. I really admire how she never puts too much heavy make-up, & still look pretty. Simple is always beautiful, hoho. Thus, she is everything that I would want to be. That is why i look up to her. I will always check her newest songs at YouTube or other fan's blogs so that i could always be up-to-date with her developments.


Lagu2 YUI banyak digunakan sbg 'theme song' utk movie jepun, drama series & anime. Antaranya anime Bleach & drama terbaru yg diadaptasi dpd anime Paradise Kiss. Popular kan YUI ni? Oh ya, YUI jugak penah berlakon dlm satu movie bertajuk 'Taiyou no Uta' @ Midnight Sun. Antara lagu yang dipopularkan dlm movie tu: Goobye Days & It's Happy Line...layan!hehe





Another great thing about her, is that she's the same age as me, yea! 1987 rules..hehe. but YUI is slightly older by a few months. So, i guess i should call her YUI nee-chan, rite?LOL


Anyway, i'm currently watching her 4th Concert Tour 2010 Hotel Holidays in The Sun. It was superbly awesome! I got sucked right into it- singing along the tunes, clapping & shrieking with glee when YUI appeared on stage as if I'm also in the stadium. It seems kinda crazy, I know. But, hey what do I care. (ganaszz nye cik umai..haha..soriee pembaca seklian, sy tgh gila time tulis ni, ahaks!)..The thing is-As long as I'm happy with my life right, who's gonna stop me?hehehee. So typical of me~


That's all for now.

My.music. My.Life. My.PAssion.

Jaa, Mataa neh? =))

2 comments:

  1. i guess we should scream together! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!yeah, let's scream our love 4 YUI!!^O^

    thanks 4 commenting btw..i'm so glad there's another YUI fan visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think